Our customers who use this shopping site and shop are assumed to have accepted the following conditions:
The web pages on our site and all the pages linked to it (‘site’) are the property of the company Cemre Picture Hanging Systems (Firm) and operated by it. While you (‘User’) use all the services offered on the site, you are subject to the following conditions, by using and continuing to use the service on the site; You acknowledge that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract according to the laws you are connected to, and that you are over 18 years old, have read, understood and are bound by the terms of the contract.
This contract imposes to the parties the rights and obligations related to the site subject to the contract, and when the parties accept this contract, they declare that they will fulfill the rights and obligations mentioned in a complete, correct, timely manner, within the conditions required in this contract.
The company reserves the right to change prices and the products and services offered at all times.
b.Firma accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, other than technical failures.
- The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse-engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise and he will be responsible for the damages to be caused by third parties, and legal and criminal action will be taken.
- The user, in his activities within the site, in any part of the site or in the communications, is against public moral and ethics, is against the law, 3. damages the rights of persons, misleading, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, damaging personal rights, infringing copyright, promoting illegal activities. agrees that it will not produce or share content. Otherwise, he / she is fully responsible for the loss and in this case ‘Site’ officials can suspend, terminate such accounts and reserve the right to initiate legal processes. For this reason, it reserves the right to share if requests from the judicial authorities regarding the event or user accounts are received.
- The members of the site are responsible for their relations with each other or third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights, such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site, are owned by the site operator and owner company or their related parties and are protected by national and international law. Visiting this Site or making use of the services on this Site does not give any rights regarding the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the Site may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission.
- Confidential Information
3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information conveyed by users through the site to 3rd parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as his / her name, surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address and will be referred to as ‘Confidential Information’ for short.
3.2. The user may only be involved in promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement, etc. It accepts and declares that the firm that owns the Site consents to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its affiliates or group companies it is affiliated with, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used within the company to determine a customer profile, to offer promotions and campaigns appropriate to the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the official authorities if such information is requested duly by the official authorities and in cases where disclosures are required to be made in accordance with the mandatory legislative provisions in force.
- No Warranties: THIS AGREEMENT SUBSTANCE WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS POSSIBLE” ON THE BASIS OF “POSSIBLE” AND MARKETABLE TO PROVIDE, OR INVOLVE ALL THE IMPLIED WARRANTY AND ITS LIABILITY TO PROVIDE OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, LIABLE OR OTHER QUALITY.
- Registration and Security
The user must provide accurate, complete and updated registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
- Force Majeure
Not under the control of the parties; natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockout and epidemic diseases, infrastructure and internet failures, power outage together (hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”). If the obligations become inoperable by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this, during which time the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
- Integrity of the Contract and Applicability
If one of these contract terms becomes partially or completely void, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
- Amendments to the Agreement
The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time in part or in full. Changes will be effective from the date of publication on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to keep track of changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
All notices to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the Company’s known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the user on the membership form. The user agrees that the address specified when signing up is the valid notification address, in case it changes, he / she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days, otherwise the notifications to this address will be considered valid.
- Evidence Agreement
In all disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents of the Parties and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Law No. 6100 and the user accepts that they will not object to these records.
- Dispute Resolution
Istanbul (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any dispute arising from the application or interpretation of this Agreement.