- If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
- Cargo charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period . Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period .
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall transfer the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH NOT FORESEEED REASONS:
- If force majeure cannot be foreseen by the seller and the product cannot be delivered in time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer made the payment with a credit card and canceled, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, however the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient’s account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. will not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / service should not be used.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11.ALIC of; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, the seller can use the right of withdrawal from the contract by refusing the goods without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without giving any reason.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE SELLER OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the buyer buys a service , this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to make a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products that cannot be used with right of withdrawal”.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUY to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest after the withdrawal notification reaches him, and to return the goods within 20 days.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER’s defect or the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the losses of the SELLER. However, the PURCHASER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
- If the campaign limit amount regulated by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS WITHOUT THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Underwear sub-items, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up products, disposable products, products with a risk of deterioration or the possibility of exceeding the expiry date, prepared according to the request of the BUYER or explicitly personal needs, products that are not suitable for health and hygiene, if the packaging is opened by the PURCHASER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature, Goods related to periodicals, such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the Subscription Agreement, instantly performed services or intangible goods delivered to the consumer, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging If the BUYER has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return it as per the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services that are started with the approval of the consumer.
- Unopened, untested packaging for returning cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, copied software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
DEFAULT CARE AND LEGAL RESULTS
- BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the bank, if the payment is made in default when he / she makes the payment by credit card. In this case, the bank may apply to legal means; The BUYER may claim the costs and attorneys’ fees to arise from the BUYER and if the BUYER defaults due to the debt of the BUYER, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the loss and loss suffered due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
With our credit cards on our website, you can take advantage of single payment options for all kinds of credit cards . With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.